How To Play Zorbit's Math Adventure Follow
You can play Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad using the iOS App, or through a web browser on a supported device at https://play.zorbitsmath.com/.
Supported devices include:
Windows 10 PC/ Laptops, Mac computers running High Sierra OS 10.13.6 or higher and Chromebooks running Chrome OS V.67 or later. To see a list of supported browsers click here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only way to use Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad is through the iOS app from the App Store.
To play Zorbit's Math Adventure your child will need an ID and password for the game. If your child doesn't have login information please reach out to their teacher to obtain this information.
Important note: Members of Zorbit's support team are unable to give out student login information due to privacy concerns.
Please follow the steps below to learn how to play Zorbit's Math Adventure.
1) Download the app on your iPad or visit play.zorbitsmath.com on a computer. Please note that iOS version 10.3 and later is required on an iPad to find the app. It is not available on iPhones.
2) Log in using the onscreen keyboard or the keyboard on your device.
3) Select your classroom. The game will load - this may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
4) Students will then have the ability to select which planet they would like to explore. Each Grade is as follows:
- Alphabulous- Kindergarten
- Betamomax- Grade 1
- Gammaramma- Grade 2
- Deltacular- Grade 3
If your child's teacher has set game controls to exclude certain planets they will appear blacked out and students will be unable to access them. You'll also notice that if your child's teacher has turned off an entire Grade for a student all planets will be removed. In the first picture above the student has access to grades K-G3. In the second picture, the student has access to two planets within K and all Grade two planets.
5) When a student enters a planet they will see their game map/level select. They'll see one level node unlocked with a module name and different activities. As students gain more stars within a level more levels will unlock. Tap or click the first level node to begin playing.
Using the purple back arrow in the top left corner of the game will take you back where you navigated from. Using this will allow a student to visit different planets and grade levels.
Tutorial For New Players
When a student logs into Zorbit's Math Adventure for the first time they will have the option to play a tutorial. This will show them the in-game mechanics they will use across different activities on their adventure. In-game mechanics refers to the abilities and tools we give students within Zorbit's.
If a student would like to replay the tutorial, they can do so anytime from the login screen by pressing the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
If a student gets stuck on a question they can get some additional help by pressing the in-game help button in the top right corner of the screen, seen below as the purple question mark. Pressing the help button will highlight in-game objects that can be interacted with as well as give an audio suggestion for students.
If you have questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.