Zorbit's Math Adventure: 1.8 Game Update Release Notes. May 2020. Revised July 2020 Follow
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using iPads, you will need to update your Zorbit’s Math Adventure app to the latest version. Search for "Zorbit's Math Adventure" in the Apple App Store or click here. This may require assistance from your district's IT department.
Playing Zorbit's via Chromebook or web browser? No updates necessary - you are using the latest version!
- Checking Assignments in the "Play" area. Teachers can now use the "Play" button on their Teacher Dashboard to play assignment content that they've assigned to their students.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The assignment must be assigned to the WHOLE CLASS for it to appear for a teacher in the "Play" area.
- New planet selection screen. Students will now have quicker access to the planets where their adventures take place.
- A new guided tutorial has been added that demonstrates how players will interact with varying objects in the game. This tutorial will play automatically on each player’s next login. The tutorial can be viewed and played again at any time from the login screen.
- Pressing the hint (?) button at the top right in each activity will trigger new feedback and highlight objects that can be manipulated.
- For browser players, the cursor will now dynamically change its appearance to match the context of the game. For example, if hovering over a draggable object the cursor will transform into a Drag-Ready hand.
- For browser players, draggable objects can now be selected. A single click will select an object or start drawing an area. Click again to drop a held object or finish selecting an area. Track-pads are now much more comfortable to use with this Click-to-Drag option.
If you'd like to see some of our new features in action please click here.
Have any questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at email@example.com.