Configuring Game Controls Follow
In this article, you'll learn what "Game Controls" are and what they can do for you within Zorbit's. Using the game controls in your Teacher Dashboard will focus your students' playtime on a specific grade or strand of the curriculum. Setting these will control the game sections your students have access to. Moreover, this can act as a way of assigning particular curriculum strands or restricting strands that you have not yet covered.
Tip: Using game controls is a great way to restrict what content your students play on a student by student basis.
1) From the "My Classes" screen select "View Class" to return to your homepage.
2) From the homepage select “Game Controls” from the left side of the screen.
4) Here you have access to restrict an entire Grade or individual strands for your whole class or individual students. After selecting a Grade at the top of the page, you can:
- Use the slider under the grade name to turn on/off the grade for the entire class
- Use the individual checkboxes under the grade to restrict a grade for a particular student
- Use the planet slider to turn on/off different strands for your entire class
- Use the individual checkboxes to restrict strands for particular students, allowing you to remove a single strand from play for that student, or to focus a student on a particular strand.
Have a question or need help? Contact Us!