Teacher Dashboard Homepage Follow
The Teacher Dashboard is where your journey with Zorbit's begins! Once you create a class your Homepage will open up & you can get started.
Let's take a look at the sections on your home page. First, we can see "Getting Started" 8 Goal Checklist, next "Monitor Students" and then "Recommendations". Let's discuss these sections further below.
Section 1: Getting Started
In this section, we see a list of 8 goals to complete to help you get started. They include:
1. Class Setup
2. Print Login Cards
3. Use the Play Game Demo area to explore Zorbit's as a class
4. Find in-game activities that target a specific concept with the Game Guide.
5. Download offline resources for your next lesson from the Classroom Resource Library
6. Deliver tailor-made missions to your students in the game by creating an Assignment.
7. Gain student performance insights by visiting your class Progress report.
8. Refine your student's in-game access by configuring your Game Controls.
After completing each goal you will get a Goal Completed pop up
Once you've completed all 8 goals, you can download your Certificate and Display on your classroom wall.
Section 2: Recommendations
Here you will find Recommended Classroom Resources for your next lesson, Recommended Assignments to quickly assign dynamic content and What are you teaching today? to easily find offline resources and in-game activities by concept.
Section 3: Monitor Students
Here your will find Student's Recent Activity to show where in the game each student is, Learning Gaps to highlight the students that are in need of additional help ( show red in their Progress) and Assignment Schedule to show past, present & future assignments as well as create custom new ones or from the assignment library.
You've made it! We hope you've enjoyed our walkthrough of the Teacher Dashboard home page and its different sections. The last step is to get your little space cadets blasting off with Zorbit's.
If you have any questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org