How to update your internet browser Follow
To play Zorbit's Math Adventure on a computer or Chromebook you will need to have the most recent version of your web browser installed.
Important Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Google Chrome will update automatically as new iterations are released to the public. To verify that your version of Chrome is the latest or to update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, Chrome will be updated automatically. After Chrome is updated, click the RELAUNCH option to restart Chrome and complete the update.
Updating Microsoft Edge:
The Edge browser automatically updates itself, but you can manually check for and install updates.
To verify that your version of Microsoft Edge is the latest or to update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the menu button in the top-right corner of the browser window
- Select Help & Feedback and click About Microsoft Edge
- The About page will prompt you to restart the Edge browser if you haven’t restarted since installing the latest version.
Original Version: (Included with Windows 10 updates through Windows Update)
The original Microsoft Edge browser is tied to Windows 10 and consequently, so are its updates. To update the Edge browser, you need to update Windows with the steps below.
- Press the Windows Key, type Check for updates, and then press Enter.
- Under the Update status section, select Check for updates.
Mozilla Firefox should automatically download updates and prompt you when they are available to install. To verify that your version of Firefox is the latest or to update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Open menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, click the Help option at the bottom.
- Select About Firefox.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, you can click the Restart to update Firefox button to install the update.
If you have Apple updates turned on, Safari should stay up to date automatically. To verify that your version of Safari is the latest or update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple menu and choose App Store.
- In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button in the toolbar.
- Find Safari and click Update (or Update all to do every app).