How to change the language of your class Follow
Zorbit's Math Adventure is available in two languages;
(French language is suitable for early French Immersion students)
There are two ways to change the language for your students within Zorbit's. To change your classroom language settings, please follow these steps:
1) Select "My Classes" from the left side of your screen.
2) Once you can see your class. Select the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the card. This will give you three options. Select Class Settings from the menu.
3) Once inside the Class Settings section, you will see language options at the bottom. Here you will select the language of your choice. Once you've made your selection press save and you're done! All in-game content for students will now be presented in your language of choice.
Changing Langauge Per Student
To change the language of an individual student please do the following:
1. Navigate to your class roster page.
2. Here you will see a language option next to the student's password field. Selecting the pencil next to the language field will let you edit any of the fields you see here.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.