Should you want to focus your students' playtime on a specific strand of the curriculum such as number sense or geometry, you can refine the game sections your students have access to using teacher game controls. This can act as a way of assigning particular strands, or restricting strands that you have not yet covered in your curriculum.
1) Log into your account at dashboard.zorbitsmath.com and select the classroom you would like manage.
2) Select “Game Controls” from the left hand menu.
3) Use the "Select Grade" dropdown to choose the grade that your students are working on.
4) Each planet relates to a different strand in your curriculum. You can:
- Use the planet slider to turn on/off different strands for your entire class
- Use the individual checkboxes to restrict strands for particular students, allowing you to remove a single strand from play for that student, or to focus a student on a particular strand.