You can play Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad using the iOS Apps, or through a web browser on a computer at play.zorbitsmath.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only way to use Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad is through the iOS app from the App Store.
To play Zorbit's Math Adventure you will need an ID and password for the game. If you have not created one, you can follow the steps here
Please follow the steps below to start your adventure.
1) Download the app on your iPad or visit play.zorbitsmath.com on a computer. Please note that iOS version 9.0 or later is required on an iPad to find the app. It is not available on iPhones.
2) Log in using the onscreen keyboard or the keyboard on your computer.
3) Select your classroom. The game will load - this may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
4) Students will then have the ability to select which planet they would like to explore. Each Grade is as follows:
- Alphabulous- Kindergarten
- Betamomax- Grade 1
- Gammaramma- Grade 2
- Deltacular- Grade 3
If you've set your game controls to exclude certain planets they will appear blacked out and students will be unable to access them. You'll also notice that if you turn off an entire Grade for a student all planets will be removed. In the first picture above the student has access to grades K-G3. In the second picture, the student has access to two planets within K and all Grade two planets.
5) When a student enters a planet they will see their game map. They'll see one level node unlocked with a module name and different activities. As students gain more stars within a level more levels will unlock. Tap or click the first level node to begin playing.
Using the purple back arrow in the top left corner of the game will take you back where you navigated from. Using this will allow a student to visit different planets and grade levels.
To view play data, navigate to dashboard.zorbitsmath.com and view your class progress page
If you have questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.