You can play Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad using the iOS Apps, or through a web browser on a computer at play.zorbitsmath.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only way to use Zorbit's Math Adventure on an iPad is through the App Store.
To play Zorbit's Math Adventure you will need an ID and password for the game. If you have not created one, you can follow the steps here
Follow the steps below to start your adventure.
1) Download the app on your iPad or visit play.zorbitsmath.com on a computer.
2) Log in using the onscreen keyboard or the keyboard on your computer.
3) Select your classroom. The game will load, this may take a couple of minutes depending on your internet connection.
4) Select the star system you would like to play in. Once a star system has been selected you can select a planet to play. Click here to learn more about the star system.
5) When you enter the planet you will see your game map. You will see one level node unlocked with a module name and different activities. As you gain more stars within a level more levels will unlock. Tap or click the first level node to begin playing.
To view play data, navigate to dashboard.zorbitsmath.com and view your class progress page