How to Delete or Hide a classroom Follow
If you no longer wish to use a classroom you've created, there are two options - Deleting the classroom or Hiding it.
Note: Hiding a classroom is recommended so students won't see last years class.
- Deleting a classroom This removes the classroom entirely, along with any gameplay associated with that classroom.
- This option is best used if you accidentally created a classroom or you no longer wish to view any data associated with the classroom.
- Hiding a classroom This will keep all of your student data, but the students enrolled in that classroom will no longer be able to play or track new game progress.
- This option is best used for last year's classroom data
Deleing a Classroom
To delete a classroom on your teacher dashboard, follow these steps:
1) If you are on the home page of the Teacher Dashboard, click "My Classes" on the left side of your screen.
2) Click the three dots in the top right corner of your classroom card. Select the delete class option and follow the steps to delete the class or cancel.
Hiding a Classroom
To hide a classroom on your Teacher Dashboard
1. Click the three dots in the top right corner of your classroom card. Select class settings.
2. Once you've selected class settings you'll have the option to set the class to visible to students or not visible to students.
Important note: The hidden classes section will only appear if you have a class hidden from students.
If you have any questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.