If you no longer wish to use a classroom you created, there are two options - deleting the classroom or hiding it.
- Deleting a classroom This removes the classroom entirely, along with any gameplay associated with that classroom.
- This option is best used if you accidentally created a classroom or you no longer wish to view any data associated with the classroom.
- Hiding a classroom This will keep all of your student data, but the students enrolled in that classroom will no longer be able to play or track new game progress.
- This option is best used for last year's classroom data
Deleting a Classroom
To delete a classroom on your teacher dashboard, follow these steps:
1) If you are on the home page of the Teacher Dashboard, click "Class List" on the left side of your screen.
2) Click the pencil icon on the classroom you wish to update. Scroll to the bottom and you will see delete this class. Click "Delete this class" then just follow the instructions of the pop-up text box.
Hiding a Classroom
To hide a classroom on your Teacher Dashboard
1.Click the pencil icon on the classroom you wish to update. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the words visible to students with a drop down menu. Click the drop down and select "No" to hide your class.
2.You can still see the class you have hidden from students on your teacher dashboard. It will now appear in the hidden section of the class list.