The teacher’s dashboard can be accessed in:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Safari (Mac)
As always, browser updates are highly recommended.
Zorbit’s Math Adventure games are compatible with iPad 4th generation devices or newer, running iOS 10.3 and later.
- Play on your iPad: Search "Zorbit's Math" in the App Store on your iOS device.
We do not support Android devices at this time.
Zorbit’s Math Adventure can be played in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
64-bit browsers are recommended. Other browsers, including 32-bit versions, are supported but players may experience some memory issues.
Internet Explorer is not supported at this time (sorry!).
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 and later
- Intel Mac, OS X SnowLeopard (10.6) and later
- 2 GB RAM required
- 4 GB RAM or more is recommended for optimal performance
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities. Games will not run on drivers released before 2009.
- Audio: Speakers or headphones
Browser Game Performance
If the browser games run slowly for you, here are some recommendations to improve the performance of the games:
- Load Zorbit’s Math Adventure on each computer before your students start to play. Zorbit's will load the slowest the very first time you play on a new computer. After that, loading times will be faster.
- Close all other open tabs and programs. This will reduce the memory usage on that device, which will improve stability, performance, and load times.
- Avoid refreshing the webpage when running Zorbit’s Math Adventure. Loading times may be longer than you first expect, and reloading the page instead of waiting for the loading sequence to finish will force the page to begin loading again from the very beginning.
Headset or speakers required for audio/visual media. For classroom play, headphones are recommended.
Configuring School Networks
To ready your school or district to use Zorbit’s Math Adventure, please confirm with your IT Administrator that the following sites are whitelisted within your school and/or district’s network settings. This will help ensure our content can be displayed successfully.
In order to ensure you receive all communications from the Zorbit’s Math Adventure support team, including those for account activation and troubleshooting, please add the following to all email whitelists:
Broadband / High-Speed Internet connection (minimum 2 Mbps - faster recommended).
Faster speeds will reduce loading times.