You will need to have an account to access Zorbit's Math Adventure. You can request a demo and trial account by clicking here
Once you have an account, you will be asked to create a profile for each of your students. This will give them a username and password required to login to the game.
Zorbit’s Math Adventure games are compatible with iPad 4th generation devices or newer, running iOS 10.3 and later.
- Play on your iPad: Search "Zorbit's Math" in the App Store on your iPad.
The Zorbit’s Math Adventure can be played in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
64-bit browsers are recommended. Other browsers, including 32-bit versions, are supported but players may experience some memory issues.
Internet Explorer is not supported at this time (sorry!).
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 and later
- Intel Mac, OS X SnowLeopard (10.6) and later
- 2 GB RAM required
- 4 GB RAM or more is recommended for optimal performance
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities. Games will not run on drivers released before 2009.
- Audio: Speakers or headphones
- Broadband / High speed internet is recommended (minimum of 2Mbps or faster). Faster speed will reduce loading times
Browser Game Performance
If the browser games run slowly for you, here are some recommendations to improve the performance of the games:
- Load Zorbit’s Math Adventure on each computer in your class before your students start to play. This is because the game will load the slowest the very first time it is played on a new computer. After that, loading times will be faster.
- Close all other open tabs and programs. This will reduce the memory usage on that device, which will improve stability, performance, and load times.
- Avoid refreshing the webpage when running Zorbit’s Math Adventure. Loading times may be longer than you first expect, and reloading the page instead of waiting for the loading sequence to finish will force the page to begin loading again from the very beginning.
We do not support Android devices at this time.