You will need to sign up for an account to play the Zorbit's Math Adventure games. You can create an account here: https://dashboard.zorbitsmath.com.
Zorbit's Math Adventure is free for your first 30 days!
Once you create an account at this address, you will be asked to create a profile for each of your students. This will give them the username and password required to play the games.
Zorbit’s Math Adventure games are compatible with iPad 3 (released in March 2012) and newer devices running iOS 7 and later.
- Play on your iPad/iPhone: Search "Zorbit's Math" in the App Store on your iOS device.
The Zorbit’s Math Adventure games can be played in the Chrome (64-bit) internet browser on PC/Mac/Chromebook. Other browsers are not supported at this time (sorry!).
Please note that 32-bit Chrome is not supported at this time due to memory limitations, but we are aware of an upcoming technology (WebAssembly) which will potentially enable 32 bit browsers to run the game.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 and later
- Intel Mac, OS X SnowLeopard (10.6) and later
- 2 GB RAM required
- 4 GB RAM or more is recommended for optimal performance
Browser Game Performance
If the browser games run slowly for you, here are some recommendations to improve the performance of the games:
- Load each of the Zorbit’s Math Adventure games you will be using in your classroom on each computer before your students start to play. This is because the games will load the slowest the very first time they are played on a new computer. After that, loading times will be faster.
- Close all other open tabs and programs. This will reduce the memory usage on that device, which will improve stability, performance, and load times.
- Avoid refreshing the webpage when running Zorbit’s Math Adventure. Loading times may be longer than you first expect, and reloading the page instead of waiting for the loading sequence to finish will force the page to begin loading again from the very beginning.
We do not support Android devices at this time.