Printable letters with individualized student access info can be printed for distribution to parents and guardians. This letter includes all the information needed to guide them through getting their child to play and learn from home with Zorbit's Math Adventure.
Note: If your browser has blocked pop-ups from showing automatically or you are using an ad blocker, your parent letters may not open or download. Turn these features off and try again.
To download and print these parent letters, please follow these steps:
1) Click the "Class Roster" button on the left side of your screen.
2) Click "Parent Letters" in the top right of the Class Roster. This will give you login information for each student in your class. To print a parent letter for an individual student please see the steps below.
3) Parent letters will open in a new window or will be directly downloaded to your computer. These can be printed immediately, or saved and printed later.
Example of Parent Letter
Printing A Single Parent Letter
To print a parent letter for an individual student please follow these steps:
1. From your class roster page just like from above. You'll see three dots next to each child's name
2. Click on the three dots for the child you'd like to print the letter for.
3. Once you've selected the three dots you'll be presented with three options. Login card, Parent letter or Remove Student.
4. Once you've selected Parent Letter a PDF will begin to download with the students login information. Once downloaded that information can be printed or attached to an email and sent home to parents.
If you have any questions or need anything at all please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!