To use the "Sign in with Google" feature on the Zorbit's Math Adventure dashboard, follow these steps:
1) Visit dashboard.zorbitsmath.com and click "Sign Up" at the bottom of the login form.
Please note that in order for the "Sign in with Google" feature to work, the email you use to register your account must be an @gmail.com email or use the Google Apps service.
If your account is already registered and is linked with the Google Apps service, proceed to step 4.
2) Fill out the sign up form with your personal details. Once you have entered your information, click the "Register" button below.
3) Once you submit your account details, you will receive an email similar to the one below to activate your account. Click "Activate My Account" to ensure your account is activated.
4) Once you have clicked "Activate My Account," you can use the "Sign in with Google" feature.
Click "Sign in with Google" and sign into your Google account.
Please note that the password you used to create your account and the password for you email do not need to match. Your email password will take precedence over your dashboard password.
5) Once you have activated your account, you can now create your student gameplay accounts. Follow the steps listed here to get started.