To access the Zorbit's Math Adventure games, you must create a classroom and add your students! Follow the steps below to get started:
1) Log on to the dashboard and watch the dashboard overview video.
2) Once you've finished watching the video, you will see the dashboard homepage. From here you can create your first classroom and student gameplay accounts. Click "Create Class" to get started.
3) Enter your classroom name and hit "+ Add Class"
4) Now you can create students and add them to your classroom. Type each student's first and last name into the "Create New Student" section. Hit "Add to List" as you go. Once all of your students have been created, click "Add" to add them to your classroom.
5) Your new classroom will now appear on the "Classroom List" page.
6) To view your students' usernames and passwords for the Zorbit's Math Adventure games, click the "View" button.